2/22/12

Your thoughts?

What are your thoughts? A comment here and there would be much appreciated! I am so far from infallible in my understanding of some things. Once again, I try to apply I Thess. 5:17 NLT, "Never stop praying." and ask the Lord to help me understand what I read in my daily devotions.

And as part of my healing that I mentioned a few posts earlier, my greatest desire is to make it to Heaven and the following Scripture tells everyone how one may see the Lord in Heaven and to look out for everyone:

Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many. (Hebrews 12:14, 15 NLT)

God bless and have a graceful day!

No comments: