4/9/12

Four songs.



On Christ the solid Rock I stand!



My sins are all covered by the blood!


I'm too far from where I started and too close to where I'm going!



In Christ alone my hope is found!


These four phrases, among others, are playing over and over and over in my head. I can't get them out. Not that I want to, but it can be distracting sometimes! Especially at work while I'm doing step by step methods. There are times I wish I could sing! Haha. No one would want to hear me sing. I'm fine singing with the congregation at church, that's it. I listen to Pandora on my iPhone while at work. I have stations based on some artists: Chris Tomlin, DC Talk, Toby Mac, Newsboys, and Andrea Bocelli. Though I may not know or hear the words to the songs, I know I'm listening to some inspiring lyrics. My favorite stations are Toby Mac and Christ Tomlin. Toby Mac produces quite a few beats that I just have to have and Tomlin is more mellow but still with a bit of beat that seems more entertaining than the droning of Southern Gospel. Lyrics are great, but I can't stand the seeming monotony of vocals. I can't hear like you guys. 

Well, I just wanted to get this outta my system. These are the songs going through my head at the moment. Hope you can get them going through your head too and know the meaning of these lyrics as you go through each day. Each day. No dwelling on yesterday. No worrying about tomorrow. Only one day at a time. Jesus said so. He means it. He's very authoritative, you know that? Nobody else's commands matter. Only His. There's no arguing with Him. He knows best and cares about you. YOU.

Have a good day! Ta da. I'm bowing out.

No comments: