1/24/10

Just a note...

Just a little note here…

I just wanted to say that studying Proverbs has helped in my walk with Christ tremendously. I cannot believe the amount of wisdom packed into that book. Proverbs is like a sponge full of water. Only a few words make a proverb but the knowledge, understanding, and the good (godly) life one squeezes from those few words are in abundance. I have known this fact, but never experienced it for myself. I purchased a Bible this past year, the NLT (New Living Translation) Life Application Study Bible. I read it along with the KJV. Reading the two together has really helped me to understand what I’m reading.

I am feeling his presence a lot more than I have in the past. I have let God into my life more and He is a part of my daily living. It’s peaceful.

As for my last blog about blogging on Proverbs…keep in mind I’m a procrastinator. I have some notes but they just need to be expanded and I’ll work on it.

No comments: